Before you start >
Do your research
We are looking for like minded passionate people so have a look and find out what we are all about – do we fit your personality and share the same goals? Spend some time looking through this site – we’ve got some great information to share with you
Ensure that you have your CV at hand before you start
We’ll be asking you to upload your CV and covering letter to let us know why the role is right for you – make sure you’ve got it all to hand before starting the application process.
How best to fill in our online application >
Focus on the positives
We want you to use every opportunity to share your skills with us, show us your passion and your ability to inspire others – make sure you let us know about the great achievements that you’ve made so far!
There’s no rush, check before you send
Double check that all of your personal, education and work experience details are correct on both your application and CV before you submit it over to us.
Meeting the Team at your onsite interview >
We want to meet the real you
- CoffeeRelax – it’s as important for you to get to know us as it is for us to get to know you
- If we have asked you to bring anything – don’t forget it
- Ensure that you are at least 10 mins early for the interview – being late does not give the right impression. The team can help you prepare with directions and closest train/tube stations so make sure that you ask.
- If you are going to be late then please phone us before the interview to warn us – Recruitment Team – 08444122662
- You will need to allow at least an hour – so give yourself lots of available time.
The stages in our recruitment process >
This may differ for every type of job applied for
Application – complete
We review your application
– we take every application very seriously and will take the time to ensure that we review each one.
If we like what we see
– then we will email or call you to ask you to complete a first stage interview – this could be a telephone or video interview.
If we want to know more
– we want to see you in our environment – how you fit in and also if you like it so we’ll invite you to attend a face to face interview at the club.
– If you are through these stages successfully then we will contact you to discuss a job offer. Congratulations – we’d like you to be a Fitness Firster, welcome to the team!
Before your first day
– the recruitment team will take you through what’s next and arrange for your paperwork to be sent out.