The blog rules
You need to read these rules carefully because they regulate how you can use this blog.
Welcome to Fitness First Clubs Limited (“Fitness First”) Fitness Firsters blog (“Blog”). Each time that you use the Blog, you are agreeing to accept the Rules which are set out below. These Rules set out the terms on which you may use the blog to make comments about your life as a member of the Fitness First team.
This Blog is restricted to members of the Fitness First team. Fitness First has the right to verify that users of the Blog are actually members of the Fitness First team.
Please note that this Blog can be viewed by members of the public and so you waive any rights to privacy in respect of the information added to the Blog (except email address).
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You promise that all information that you provide about yourself in the registration process is true and complete. If we find out that any information you have provided is untrue or incomplete, we can stop you using the Blog.
You are solely responsible for all information, data and text posted from your email address. This means that you, and not Fitness First, are entirely responsible for all postings on the Blog which originate from you or from your computer.
You agree not to use the Blog to:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity;
- post any content that you do not have a right to. This includes confidential information you have learned as part of your employment, Fitness First trade secrets, information disclosed in breach of Fitness First’s Data Protection Policy; and/or information about other people, including members, without their consent being given;
- post any content that contains nudity, is pornographic, threatening, hateful, incites violence or contains graphic or gratuitous violence;
- post any content that we believe may damage the goodwill or reputation of Fitness First (including any of its partners or any other employees);
- post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials (this includes for any private business you might be involved in), “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Blog or servers or networks connected to the Blog, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the use of the Blog;
- break any law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations imposed by any securities exchange;
- use the Blog to do anything misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
- bully, intimidate or otherwise harass another person;
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Blog;
- provide links to any website;
- offer any contest, giveaway or sweepstake.
If you break any of the Blog Rules, then Fitness First may remove any or all the materials you have posted to the Blog and can also refuse to post any more materials that you provide. You also need to understand that breaking the Blog Rules could be a breach of your employment agreement and could lead to disciplinary action being taken against you. The relevant authorities or the person affected by the materials you post to the Blog may also be able to take legal action against you.
If you think that a post is offensive or breaks these Blog Rules, please report the abuse or email us at email@example.com
Fitness First can, but doesn’t have to monitor and edit or remove (at its absolute discretion) any activity or content posted to the Blog. To the extent permissible by law, Fitness First takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content which you or anyone else post in the Blog.
Any content is viewed and used by you at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Fitness First be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or otherwise transmitted via the Blog.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS WEBSITE
If you post anything on the Blog, you:
- grant Fitness First a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the things you post; and
- grant Fitness First and whoever it chooses the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the things you post, but they don’t have to use that name. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of the things you post and your right to object to derogatory treatment of those things. You promise to Fitness First that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the things that you post and that the content is accurate. You will indemnify Fitness First for all claims resulting from content you supply (that is, if Fitness First is sued because of something you post to the Blog, it can hold you responsible and recover from you whatever it loses as a result of being sued).
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Fitness First may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Blog, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days that postings will be retained by the Blog and you agree to abide by these general practices and limits. You agree that Fitness First has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any comments transmitted by the Blog. You acknowledge that Fitness First reserves the right to refuse to upload comments or delay in their uploading for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Fitness First reserves the right to change these general practices at any time, if it choses, with or without notice.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATION
Fitness First can (at any time it chooses) change the Blog, discontinue it either for a period of time or permanently and it doesn’t have to give notice to do this. You can’t take any action against Fitness First if it decides to do any of these things.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Fitness First is not and will not become liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Fitness First has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting out of or in connection with your use of the Blog or if you can’t use or access the Blog or for anything that anyone posts to the Blog.
These Blog rules are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both you and Fitness First hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please leave this site now if you don’t agree to the terms contained in these Blog rules. If you continue and use the Blog, that will be taken that you agree with these Blog Rules.